Thursday, November 13, 2008

Once upon a time....


...there was an artistic director of a small but mighty theater company who finally got around to starting a production blog.

Hi, there! I'm Mark Finley and I'm the artistic director of TOSOS . We're currently in production with Chris Weikels' PIG TALE and we're really excited about it. This blog will serve as our on-line production journal, so thanks checking in and I'll do my best to keep you up to date. I'm hoping for posts with many of the people involved for other POV's though naturally as director mine is the most important. Ahem.

So, what's PIG TALE about? It's about these two guys who are casually dating and one night after (really during) sex one of them turns into a pig--literally. Does this mean it's over? That's the short version. It's very very funny. But on another level it's about relationships, what it takes to build them--to let someone else into your life. It winds up being very moving.

More later! Just wanted to get the ball rolling!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well smell you! A bright and shiny new blog! I'll try to post when I can.